So a facebook friend of mine, took a really pretty picture in front of a wall in the LES. Naturally, I was inclined to find that wall while I was in the city. So I asked her about the location but she didn't reply on time. She's one of those people who don't spend their lives on FB hah. Being the adventurer that I am, I set out with my camera and my partner to find the mystery wall.
The following shots happened on the way. Even though we never found the wall, we found a lot of other interesting ones. You know what they say, "the journey is the destination". And it was a very colorful journey.
Tour buddy ☑️
1. Unless I'm mid conversation, you'll find me with either of the two faces..
2. Resting b*tch face --"it's not you, it's me"
4. I realize now, that the empty blue spot is the key... #tombonyc
5. Sometimes I like to stare at the camera with intense eyes
6. I also like to pretend I'm strutting down the runway
7. Obviously I'm an amateur 🐱
8. Or am I?
9. Had to take a break after walking for hours in these shoes
10. Yes, I wear bloomers. And thank God or this would have been even more embarrassing
11. Finding pretty walls in the lower east side = A day well spent
13. Waiting for bae to cross the street like...
13. Proof that sometimes Bae's funny. Or is he?
About My Outfit
Urban Outfitters Dress
Stella McCartney Bag
Marc Jacobs Sunglasses
American Apparel Bloomers