Hello Hello Hello!
Thank you for clicking this link and for reading my blog.
Let's get right to it.
For the past couple of weeks, Lagos has been locked down #covid19 #coronavirusthisshitisreal, causing all sorts of challenges and stress. It's also that time of the month for me so you what that means, my SKIN IS BUGGING. I figured it would be a good time to pamper my skin so that we can get back to our honeymoon of bright glowing supple skin. Keep reading if you'd like to do the same :)
I'm a product and skincare junkie so luckily I already had everything needed. If you don't please feel free to substitute. If you're not sure what could work feel free to drop a message.
Here are the steps I followed for this particular facial.
1. CLEANSE using my Clarisonic and Neutrogena cleanser
2. Exfoliate using Arami Glow Scrub - SHOP HERE
3. STEAM using this steamer I got off Amazon - SHOP HERE
If you do not have a steamer you can improvise with a bowl of hot water; you can add a drop or 2 of essential oils depending on your skin type. Once your water is ready, hover your face about the bowl. You can put a towel over your head to trap the heat, creating a steaming effect.
5. TONE - using Body Shop tea tree toner
1st swipe with toner ----
2nd swipe with toner ----
DON'T MIND MY CRUSTY GEL POLISH, BLAME IT ON CORONA.
6. MOISTURIZE - using any moisturizer you like. I used this Garnier moisturizer I got off Amazon. Not a fave but it doesn't make me oily, so it will do.
7. BONUS *** TREATMENT - so for years now, I have been using shea butter as a spot treatment for acne. I don't know why but it works for me. So I used some on my acne spots on chin and forehead. I used the Arami Ivory body butter for this.
That's it, folks. let me know if you try this out. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy giving yourself facial at home.
* The only additional thing on my face here is some lip balm :)
Love & Light,